Manage Futurex devices around the World With a single Excrypt Touch
The Excrypt Touch combines the convenience of a tablet with Futurex’s world-renowned data encryption and security technology to create a truly revolutionary solution for remote device configuration and management. With the Excrypt Touch, previously complicated and lengthy procedures requiring in-person data center visits are reduced to simple gesture-based activities conducted from any Internet-connected remote location, with even greater protection against security threats. The device’s extensive array capabilities are matched only by its ability to serve as a single point of configuration for multiple geographically-dispersed systems.
Eliminate Costs, Access Devices Efficiently
The Excrypt Touch helps streamline and increase the efficiency of distributed cryptographic infrastructure. Each Excrypt Touch is digitally signed with the unique root certificate of the organization using it, ensuring all connections are encrypted and authenticated.
|Organizations with multiple backup or disaster recovery sites are able to use a single Excrypt Touch from a single location to manage and configure network-connected Futurex devices. Travel time is reduced, data center access is kept to an absolute minimum, and updates are able to be delivered quickly and effectively.
• Eliminate manual processes associated with loading key components
• Manage multiple client Futurex devices from a single Excrypt Touch
• Administer your worldwide data encryption presence from a single location, without scheduling data center visits
• Rapidly configure and deploy new Futurex devices
• Every Excrypt Touch is signed with a unique root certificate per customer, ensuring only your Excrypt Touch accesses your Futurex devices
• All connections between the Excrypt Touch and remote Futurex devices are mutually authenticated and encrypted using Transport Layer Security
• Key components are never transferred as clear text
• Versatile Graphical User Interface for intuitive operation
• Integrated, capacitive touch screen and smart card reader eliminates the need for cumbersome peripherals
• Large, high-resolution screen designed for clarity, responsiveness, and increased functionality
Powerful Logging Capability
Robust Logical Security
• Dual-factor authentication for increased security
• Dual logins required to access the configuration application
• Key component entry occurs in separate steps, each with its own check digit display